Hello Sixth Graders!
First, I want to share a very special performance by Andrea Bocelli.
He is a renowned Italian singer, and this weekend he performed at the Milan Cathedral in a tribute to the millions of people who have been impacted by the coronavirus.
This is one of the cathedrals that I discussed as an exemplar of the Gothic architectural style.
I hope that you are inspired by the beautiful building, by Mr. Bocelli's voice, and by his message of hope for all of us.
Second: last week we discussed additional characteristics of the Gothic style, and I shared some of your excellent responses to the PBS film "Cathedral." You can access the slideshow here.
Third: Keira's pets and Casner's new puppy never had the chance to join Pet Corner.
I hope their photos will brighten your day!
And fourth: thanks to Ella for sharing this beautiful photograph...




No comments:
Post a Comment