Joseph's Robe
Retold by Liv K. (From the Perspective of Joseph)
[[At this point in Liv's story, Joseph has received the beautiful coat from his father, and he has been betrayed by his eleven brothers. Slave traders are taking him, by force, to Egypt.]]
The rain stopped and the baking sun beamed down. The day felt like it was getting longer and longer. I finally had enough. Where are we going, I mutter. Oh, so he does talk, the man chuckled in a deep voice.
Egypt, said another man.
Egypt, said another man.
My drained eyes opened wider. Egypt? Why were we going to Egypt? Thoughts circled my head. The only question I could ask was why, so I did.
... You will serve as a slave for the officer of the pharaoh, he said. My sunken eyes had gone wide. A slave?
The beaming sun burned my pale face, and the sweat poured off my shoulders like a waterfall. I tried to ask more questions, but no words came out.
A Tale of Two Cities
[[At this point in Carson's story, God has instructed the angel to visit Lot and warn him of the impending destruction.]]
It was getting very dark out, and I was just about to fall asleep on the soft animal skin when Lot came into my room and yelled Dinner is ready!
I jerked up, already smelling the food. I basically floated to the dining room and sat down and waited to be served, but just then we heard a knock on the door.
After that Lot was panicked and called for his stepsons, but they didn’t listen. They thought he was telling a joke, how naive of them!
The beaming sun burned my pale face, and the sweat poured off my shoulders like a waterfall. I tried to ask more questions, but no words came out.
--------------------
A Tale of Two Cities
Retold by Carson (From the Perspective of the Angel)
[[At this point in Carson's story, God has instructed the angel to visit Lot and warn him of the impending destruction.]]
It was getting very dark out, and I was just about to fall asleep on the soft animal skin when Lot came into my room and yelled Dinner is ready!
I jerked up, already smelling the food. I basically floated to the dining room and sat down and waited to be served, but just then we heard a knock on the door. Then somebody yelled Let us in because we know there are others in there besides you Lot, and if you don’t open this door to let us in we shall knock the door down ourselves!
I refuse to let you in my own home, now shoo!
Just then my partner cast a spell on all of them to make them blind so they couldn't destroy the door.
Then my partner said We are messengers from God, and we were sent here to tell you that the cities are going to be destroyed by God. We advise you to gather your family and leave now.
After that Lot was panicked and called for his stepsons, but they didn’t listen. They thought he was telling a joke, how naive of them! So Lot gathered his wife and two daughters and told them what was happening
... They were ready to go, and before they went I said Run, and keep on running, and do not look back!
... They were ready to go, and before they went I said Run, and keep on running, and do not look back!
No comments:
Post a Comment