Joseph's Robe
Retold by Daniel (From the Perspective of Joseph)
I looked up with fierceness in my eyes. A tan man with a golden whip spoke in a foreign language I couldn’t understand.
I struggled to break free as intensity flowed through my veins, but a sturdy rope tangled around my body.
I noticed there was a man behind me tied in the same rope as me. We were back to back. I couldn’t tell what he looked like, but I could tell by the exhaustion in his voice when he said, You have been sold as a slave to a pharaoh's officer, we’re going to be in Egypt soo-.
He was paused by the snap of the whip. Yes he was going through the same misery as me ...
The Tower of Babel
I had suspected this would happen a long time ago. Somehow, I knew it had always been inside of them. It had been building throughout the centuries. God gave humans skills mainly to increase their pleasure, make their life easier, and decrease the turmoil. When they acquire new skills it always seems to increase their pride and curiosity. It was just a matter of time for them to decide to start the thing.
The decision was mainly one man’s. A strong and burly man who had more pride than any of the others. This man also had one big sinful desire ...
The reason for their behavior is because they have an uncanny ability to almost always learn from their mistakes, along with the fact that long ago he himself made a mistake.
His mistake was that he acted on how he felt in the moment without considering the consequences, and in the moment the decision was that he would make a flood so big it would wipe out the entire population except one man and his family, and that man was Noah. Noah was the one without mistakes. Allowing his descendants to forget about mistakes, and opening the doors to a new world of mistakes that had yet to be punished ...
His mistake was that he acted on how he felt in the moment without considering the consequences, and in the moment the decision was that he would make a flood so big it would wipe out the entire population except one man and his family, and that man was Noah. Noah was the one without mistakes. Allowing his descendants to forget about mistakes, and opening the doors to a new world of mistakes that had yet to be punished ...


No comments:
Post a Comment