I wanted to share this very thoughtful sketch by Carson. I asked him to describe what's happening in the sketch.
Carson told me that his sketch shows the way that "aum" is everywhere. Its life force is helping the flowers and trees to grow.
Meanwhile, the person in the corner of the sketch is contributing to the positive energy by repeating the phrase "aum."
------------
In addition to lots of good sketches, you are continuing to ask fascinating questions about Hinduism, such as:
Porter: What did Arjuna think about when he was deciding whether or not to fight against his cousins?Alex B.: Is it better for your parents to choose who you marry, or is better for you to choose yourself?
Charlotte: Are some scriptures more sacred than others?
Jacob and Olivia K.: Why do Hindus believe the Ganges River is sacred?
[Great job, Charlotte, Jacob, and Olivia, of using the vocabulary word "sacred" in your questions!!]
I hope that you enjoy tonight's video. I am very inspired by your goals!


No comments:
Post a Comment